1. Success doesn't come from spontanity. we have to start and ignite the spirit within our self.
2. Every success begins with hard work .
Every hard work begins with a necessity.
Every necessity comes from a dream. (anonymous)
3. Happiness is the fruit of hard labor and sacrifice. (anonymous)
4. There is no secret to success.
It's the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from mistakes made along the way.
5. Choice, not circumstances, determines your success. (anonymous)
6. A most important key to success leadership is your ability to direct and challenge the very
best that is in those whom you lead. (anonymous)
7. A positive thougth is the seed of a positive result. (anonymous)
8. Believe in yourself. Be Confident with what you can do. No success can come without the
confidence of the strength within. (Norman Vincent Peale)
9. Don't measure yourself by what you have accompolished. But by what you should have
accompolished with yaour ability. (anonymous)
10. Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is a progress. Working together is success.
11. One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to success to
self-confidence is preparation. (Arthur Ashe)
12. Success is a journey, not a destination. (anonymous)